A cyber forensics investigator can be called by many titles. A cyber forensics investigator can be referred to as a digital forensics investigator, a computer forensics examiner, a computer forensics analyst or a cyber forensics detective. No matter what the title is though the job is the same. The most important part is the knowledge and capability to do the cyber forensics job.
With the ever-increasing incidents of hacking throughout the world, the need of cyber forensics professional has augmented exponentially. Digital forensics also known as cyber forensics or computer forensics is one of the largest growing professions of the 21st century. It is a process of collection, safeguarding, analysis, identification and presentation of digital evidence that can be used in investigation of technology related crime for legal process.
Cyber forensics course trainers should have a remarkable combination of experience, resources, and skills necessary to delivery an advance cyber forensics course. Each trainer should have has minimum of decade of experience in the cyber forensics working with government, corporates and military. Their experiences, connections, and competencies create powerful collaborations that allow delivering an advance cyber forensics course for client needs.
Our digital forensics training is a hands-on course where you will learn forensics concepts with real life scenarios and practice. The course involves the analysis of digital devices, such as network infrastructure. The motive is to identify and investigate incidents for helping the organizations to dig out the evidence for legal cases and use these skills to protect users from malicious attacks.
Traditional digital forensics courses focus on how to use tools for forensics and not really on the fundamental concepts via real time scenarios. Our digital forensics course classes goes beyond typical courses in aspects of learning forensics by handling real time scenarios and evidences. The focus is on in-depth knowledge and manual forensics so that you can be an independent digital forensics expert.
We are an industry leader in cyber forensics courses, services, and research. We don’t only focus on resolving problems; our talent and vision help our clients in preventing problems. Our team has more than a 20 years of experience in various industries, from sensitive government cyber forensics services to corporate cyber forensics services and civil and criminal litigation.
Our cyber forensics course helps you achieve deep understanding of cyber forensics along with cutting-edge technology and proven methodologies. This will allow you to resolve the cyber forensics cases from multiple angles. During the advance cyber forensics course you will learn evidence identification, mapping, cyber forensics conservation, administering all types of data, complex computer forensics analysis, case assessment, cloud forensics with advanced analytics, mobile forensics, full litigation, trial process, data breach response, incident management and a complete range of investigative countermeasures.
A typical EC council (CHFI) computer forensics course is not sufficient to do an end-to-end investigation. Companies should train IT team with an advance computer forensics course instead of typical computer forensics course and it is the most important part of any incident management strategy. Research has shown that people who have taken advance cyber forensics course have a successful career in the field of cyber forensic than those who have taken the basic cyber forensics course (CHFI Certification).
Our cyber forensics course has an exclusive methodology to simultaneously track and analyze cyber crime. Course training teaches how to implement our measured approach along with personalized scripts, tools, processes, and procedures thus proving to be the best cyber forensics institute in Delhi, India, US etc. In the cyber forensics course you will gain cyber forensics ability to find the relevant data amid the multi-terabyte and fragmented data sources and collect it efficiently and effectively. You will also learn the computer forensics skills to collect and preserve evidence from digital media devices, including hard drives, desktops and laptops, USB devices, mobile phones, tablets, servers, cloud infrastructure, data centers, backup tapes, DVRs, and memory cards. The course not only focuses on validation, identification, analysis, and interpretation of digital evidence but also cover how to document and present the cyber forensics case. After undergoing the basic to advance cyber forensics course training you will be able to investigate cyber crimes like hacking, online scams, political & commercial espionage, terrorist communications, cases of illegal pornography, data theft by employees etc. We are not just an institute; we are the best cyber forensics institute where you can take the best cyber forensics course with the help of experts with certifications, diplomas and masters degrees in digital forensics.
We cover following modules of digital forensics in our course training :
• People who would like to enter in digital forensics services workspace.
• Professionals who would like to learn latest forensics solutions.
• Professionals who would like to help organizations to resolve & tackle hacking incidents.
• Professionals or organizations who have been a victim of digital crime.
• Security professionals who would like to take their skills to next level.
• Technologies companies looking to have in-house digital forensics expertise.
With the computer forensics training classes in India, US, Mexico and other countries, iicybersecurity is helping its clients with cyber forensics, network forensics, cloud forensics and mobile forensics solutions.
We work closely with our partners to provide digital forensics, email forensics, network forensics, cloud forensics & mobile forensics courses in Delhi, India, Dubai and other countries. We have a partner program that recognizes the effort and investment of strategic allies, offering online forensics courses, classroom courses, services and solutions to achieve sustainable and mutually beneficial business. Our partners / partners program is available in Australia, UK, Dubai, Sri-lanka, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Nigeria, Kenya & South Africa.
If you want a career solving cyber crimes, our basic to advance cyber forensics course is an ideal starting point.
• Obtain in-depth knowledge with cyber forensics course together with specialist skills in inspecting digital devices, data theft, legal aspects of computer forensics and cyber security.
• Develop practical know-how by employing the latest industry techniques & cyber forensics solutions.
• Perform an end-to-end cyber forensics - digital forensics project to apprehend how computer forensics can become an essential part of business decision-making.
• Course is completely focused on real-life examples and business case studies, both with the most common causes and the effects these examples might have.
• The course training program is personalized as per company's policies, procedures, technology and perceived cyber crime.
• Our basic to advance cyber forensics course is personalized as per participant’s knowledge & experience.
• The course training program covers leagal aspects computer forensics, email forensics, network forensics and mobile forensics.
• Course training methodology is very unique which covers basics, advance concepts and with forensics aspects of the latest technologies available in the market.
• The course training also focuses on new emerging cyber crime techniques available in deep web.
• Cyber forensics course training will provide your company the best value for money solution in the cyber crime investigation.
• The training will result in less exposure to cyber crime related risks for your company.
• The training will help you in lowering your technology related costs due to both the lower frequency of cyber attacks and data loss incidents.
• You will be able to lower your costs associated with information security insurance premiums with the help of cyber forensics training program for your IT team.
• IT departments along with other departments will be able to save time with help of training program, as a lot of time, is wasted post cyber crime incidents in both resolution and recovery of data.
• Market edge over your competition, as your clients will trust your team more than that of your competition as you will have experts who have cyber forensics training certification.
• And in the case the business faces cyber crime you have cyber forensics investigators to report and resolve the incident.
• Practice for a gratifying future in fields such as cyber forensic research, intelligence gathering, cyber security and incident management.
• Develop analytical and investigative skills which are unquestionably important in any cyber forensics scenario.